Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap dr dre beats he ground shout me a

Probably I still want to get along with him as"Zhao Yun" again!
Let Sung ten thousand send blunt Cao first to lately wild, I at Xiang sun string several day, door after, returned to plum flower small reside.The Chiang-Nan river's north weather difference is very big, set up red plum of industry to just contain Bao, the plum flower has already vomited a pistil in the Jing state mountain.Go back and forth Lin Zhong at the plum, smell repeatedly fragrance of flower, I ask Xiao spring:"Can various Mr. Ge have a book letter?"
The Xiao spring shakes head:"Have no.Niu Shu says that various Mr. Ge leaves the time of Xiang sun and say you came back and gave him Shao letter."
My letter has no Shao to go out, because connect their husband and wife's road at the old cow up, meet is seeking road to enter mountain of they.Listen to the of coming home the person report, I quickly faced plum wood.Zhuge Liang sees me a smile:"It is said that son cloud returns to Xiang sun, I think, the miss should also come back, so, don't please from arrive."
I come forward from the car in hand Huang Yue Ying to say with smile:"Originally want early come back of, the east there old madam of river doesn't put and delayed more a little times."
Huang Yue Ying curiously asks me:"That miss really so big courage?Is very beautiful?Private's dollar but highly critical are at the person of crest."
I sigh:"This speak of, is really funny.I am in the Ye city accompanied her several days!This silly wench does a silly matter not to say and gets the sufficient Qiang to tired my elder brother."
Zhuge Liang is beside a to vigorously smile:"The brother-in-law speaks of this matter and also smiles.Just, Cai and Kuai twos aren't very happy.The temper of private's dollar is also too obstinate, eyes grow too high, should see of can't see, pouring to have a liking for should not have a liking for of, this later suffering is afraid to is necessary."
I am past to make to don't understand that the ground looking at him:"Sir's this words He Yi?Private dollar are the elder brother and misses very good!Isn't that themselves are strong line of to request, my elder brother woulds not like to lift a hand to so, either!"
Zhuge Liang is tiny tiny a smile:"You are afraid is haven't seen one this is among them of mysterious.The Cao Meng is virtuous this to have fun too brilliantly all alone."
My in the mind is shocked, superficially and still is shaking head:"Close Cao adult what matter?I pour to feel Cao adult very good ah, and then seal a private dollar big officer to elder brother, and then bestow gold jewelry.Private dollar do the elder brother and my elder brotherses all move!"
Zhuge Liang ha ha a smile:"What he wanted is your touched!Is easy to accomplish and then bought the heart of private's dollar.Private's dollar I understand him very much, he once to who return heart, that meeting is utterly loyal."He sigh one breath, took a look an east, just continue to say:"The Cao Meng is virtuous to let private's dollar completely return heart, and then allow him to guard Yang of state, so, controled by force Sun Ce, they peep the heart of river the north Yang state boundary.Sun Ce is to not hurt his/her own younger sister, brother-in-law afraid, but have to give up the north is to the river Yang state of scheme.A marriage comes to a 100,000 troops and horseses to all not necessarily attain of effect, also not severe?"
I secretly Za tongue, tell the truth, be Guo Jia to still very excitedly I speak Cao to hold to seal huge herd to still have this intention for the Yang state generally of time, I just respond to come over.But Zhuge Liang say stiller than Guo Jia to understand, not only the Cao holds, even is huge all and behaving of Sun Ce all spoke, really severe.

Chapter 195 plum flower three lanes(2)


I smile and ushered in the plum wood to their husband and wife:"Ha ha, the Sir is well said severe, perhaps they all not necessarily so understand these by themselves.I anyway didn't feel what not good.This first snow we didn't catch up, only wish can snowing for these several days."
Plum Lin Zhong, the leaves of plum all dropped light and spread on the ground and formed 1 F thick thickly take the carpet of having the brown spot, the person steps in the top and sends out the voice of the Ga Zhi Ga Zhi to ring.The La plum that the plum wood wins combines not much and has already opened one greater half as well, repeatedly You joss-stick along with slowly the pleasant breeze spread in the whole plum wood and let people sink into sweet breath.
Huang Yue Ying seems to be very excited, she keeps rounding plum to turn and Be stretching hand to daut bloomy blossom and clicking the tongue in curiosity:"Very seldom see arrive so many plums together, true the United States, true joss-stick.Ah, Yun elder sister, is this dew getting reder!"
I accompany at her nearby, walk while saying:"Is not only, expose a lot of red.This plum wood originally regards red plum as principle.There have more than ten stubs green plum, there is just an E Bao coming out.The Sir and younger sisters few days later come, the La plums all once opened."
Zhuge Liang smiles an explanation:"Early want to come.Listen to mountain people say, son cloud return Ye city, I think, he comes back just can make you come back, but private dollar there definitely sufficient son cloud favour a period of time of, you affirmation for coming back night.So, we also not come of too early."
He so on saying, pour to make me be getting more ashamed:"The Sir is very kind.You and month younger sister Ying don't calculate outsider as well, the road here is a crux, can uncle Niu can pick you up at any time.Sir and younger sister though when is your own house here, I at with not at, you can come."
Huang Yue Ying turns head to say with smile:"This also not is what polite Don't mention it, always not ability host not at,cheap dr dre beats, the guest comes of!"
I pulled her hand to say with smile in the past:"Month younger sister Ying also says so and seems to be more and I am polite be not?I once said, here literally you come, not only at ordinary times have no the matter can grow, once outside having already changed, you even want to come in be.So, ignore I at not at, time really what is up take place, uncle Niu answers you, not very good?"
Huang Yue Ying hasn't answered, Zhuge Liang connects a voice to promise in the behind:"The Yun miss trusts and really have that kind of the time, we aren't polite.To, extremely is the son O.K.?"
I echo a way:"Like!Does this kid have fun happily this time, want to celebrate the New Year quickly and have already put my cousin to him first to go to there."
Zhuge Liang smiles to shake head:"Son cloud can really save heart and have never seen this kind of being adopted father."
I also smile:"Elder brother say, read that ten thousand books rather go ten thousand an inside road, let the kid follow to run some places more, the knowledge for learning is more, apprehension just can strengthen."
Zhuge Liang still keeps shaking head to smile:"Celebrate the New Year, it's time to also make him return to Xiang sun.Child, still study more well."
I promise:"BE ah.Extremely the son can like your this teacher and walk where where is the Kua .I generation the elder brother thanked a Sir."
The Hey Hey of Zhuge Liang a smile:"This kid is very intelligent, not only I like him, wide dollar, the state is even they also like him very much.To, the Meng male Wei came back from the north, that day together, speak of son cloud, does he really want to see!"
I am some to interrogatively see Zhuge Liang, set up for not knowing appearance to ask him:"Sir, this Meng male Wei is ……"
Zhuge Liang is tiny tiny a smile:"He is also the satisfied pupil that takes charge of teacher Ma, son cloud should know him.The teacher's these pupils are all very outstanding, especially wide dollar, he bears in mind constantly to write a Zhao Jia's miss of good poem, begs a son cloud a lot of time and wants to come to see you."
I intentionally""1:"The elder brother promises him?"
Zhuge Liang is still tiny to say with smile:"Son cloud didn't loosen.However, Yun miss, I feel that you can see him like this.Wide dollar the person is very good, ability and learning also not at I under ……"
I repeatedly shake head, really don't understand this Zhuge Liang at make what, want so that pulling is far with my distance:"The Sir went without saying.I don't thought of an outside to go to and saw younger sister Ying in month last time, is very already an exception."
Say so, we have already worn plum wood to arrive at before the house.Huang Yue Ying aside says with smile:"Is mutually male how be like similar at home, keep making your friend?"
I quickly follow her to open topic branch:"The Sir is to become accustomed to!We enter a house to go to quickly, you also walked for 23 day, affirmative tired.Month younger sister Ying, today temporary stops for rest for a while, tomorrow, I take you hot springs, the winter days is like spring, Be getting more comfortable there."
Zhuge Liang into say with smile before the house:"The Yun miss still don't call my Sir, listen to very suffered."
My Leng for a while, saw Huang Yue Ying whom an eye smiles happily, wanted to want to also say with smile:"That good ah, I called a clear elder brother of your bore.However, you also don't miss miss the ground shout me and be like my elder brother and call my Yun son!"
Zhuge Liang also Leng for a while, turn to see Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment