Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn od his viewpoint he

I am this shot.The this time matches, I slightly gained an advantage.
Two war horses have no again the interleave run, Sun Ce's hoping be full of amazement to my look in the eyes.I return once he smile, the hands don't stop, the copper bell shuttle takes back to attack again, copper shuttle and iron ball after Sun Ce Shen's precursor, or so sway, up and down seethe, at copper bell a vibration of voice in, on his body any part and sit to ride is all target that I attackstone.Momentary, Sun Ce is made by me the or so top and bottom keep warding off, the appearance is a bit distress.After entwining more than ten rounds like this, the moment of two horse interleaves, Sun Ce suddenly toward once I smile, Ma Shen stops after rushing out more than ten rices bottom, turn round to in addition and soon hurtle to me.At I just a little become speechless, he long the gun keep a sting and take information to rush toward me before getting chest.I don't dare to neglect, the copper shuttle quickly attacks and keep rushing toward his noodles door.Can Sun Ce the slightest ignore the variety of copper shuttle this time, a little bit side head the sharp point that avert from copper shuttle, long gun in hand connect knock to take a dozen, connect sting to take to force, recruit to point to my war horse, the momentary pours to force me fluster.
Was very not easy to once avoid Sun Ce's this time backstroke, I rushed out a very long distance to just stop to fight Ma Hui Shen to face Sun Ce.From Sun Ce's a series of action, I understood his viewpoint, he also sees I don't want to harm him, perhaps also think that I am to intentionally use this kind of weapon well fall Be hurt to him, if I don't take out to watch the house skill again, afraid is really need to hurt.
Lightly sigh tone, I a clap to fight the horse hurtles toward Sun Ce to, have no half again to reserve for cent on the hand, cow Jin long rope at inside the dint infuse to note under stand straight, be like a gun pole, the copper shuttle also became the gun head of long gun at this time, the copper bell lightly rings in, the rope gun keeps rushing toward Sun Ce but go.Think necessarily is have never thought copper bell the shuttle can also have variety like this, Sun Ce Dai for a while, rose a gun to face to come up right away.Two pay entirely different of long gun collision at arise a spark together, is being like a similar beauty of a little bit some starlight to dazzle the eyes under the twinkling light of fire.In my heart but secretly complain of hard lot, know Sun Ce's energy very big, but unexpectedly have so greatly, several very short bottom in close combats, my spirit blood has been already seethed, the pure dint inside the use is hard to touch with him, I suffer a los not small.
Two horses shunt, I deeply absorbed several tones and recovered the spirit blood that seethes all of a sudden, the facial expression on the face but unusually quiet.Sun Ce sees toward was full of to appreciate in my eyes, wanted to necessarily answer this attack of his to also feel quite good to hard my ability!Turned head sideways to want to think, I smiled, if the marksmanship that doesn't make Sun Ce accept me, think necessarily he can't fully enjoy!Thought of this, I again will inside the dint infuse to note a rope at the cow Jin up,google, changes it to grow up a gun, to Sun Ce lightly on putting, not the vision that the idea anticipates ground to see to hope earnestly a to fight in the his eyes.
Two horses again interleave, the rope gun in the my hand didn't change again, the quickly fast marksmanship develops thoroughly at me, Sun Ce recruits in my rapid in, concentrate with to,cnn, his connect to recruit to still recruit also use last with all strength, I think, this is also him lifetime dozen must be the most thrilling to sprinkle Li of once, is also develop the strongest of once.As for I, Sun Ce's strength and speed compares Lyu Bu also bad not how much, and the power of the rope gun compare with iron gun come but differed a lot, want to grow to be some in the length of rope gun so much, the cow Jin after being subjected to the dint can also automatically unload parts of strength, I unintentionally still kept having few cheapness, even if so, the slightest didn't use finesse of make me eat many dark Kuis towards striking against a method or, ha ha, these middle of the year, I have never suffered from internal injury on the battlefield, today the but again tasted maimed of taste, at the beginning fight with Lyu Bu Yi also only so-so!
So of to after striking against more than 50 rounds, watch from the sidelines on all sides of the officers and mens all from drink colourful continuously arrive utter silence, they are aller nervous than I and Sun Ce, ha ha, this is strong of the magic power place of war.I also saw satisfy from Sun Ce Yan, this was his this present life of last one war, I finally make him be getting more fully satisfied.Take advantage o two as horsebacks are becoming mutually wrong, I shut a tight mouth, will surge forward guttural one mouthful blood to keep on swallowing and turned round to face Sun Ce again, on my face already take last smiling face, this war everyone's fully enjoy, also the ends.

Chapter 249 big river east dies(4)


After again entwining together, I have no again and Sun Ce go towards capturing and wait his gun sting, on the my hand on using a strength, the strength asunder opens right away, the copper shuttle of the head emasculation immutably goes straight to Sun Ce's throat, in the center part of the rope face Sun Ce's long gun, moment is mutually touching, the rope is suddenly soft to come down, lets long the gun was made an effort pointed to end up in nothing.The strength of Sun Ce's whole body suddenly lost to prop up a point and grew a gun like the sting go into air in general, let the energies of his whole body all fail to meet.But the copper shuttle have already got to his noodles door at this time, Sun Ce Meng vomits an one breath and faces upward side body to avert from copper shuttle.
I ain't likely to let he avoids of thus and easily, once the wrist turn over, clearly the copper shuttle of having slidden past by the side of Sun Ce Shen jumps up again, bends a half turn and stabs to his waistline.Sun Ce sees clearly, long gun in hand rapid recall, the gun pole goes to the copper shuttle shot.Even now, the copper shuttle suddenly changes a direction and curves a while, didn't hand over with gun pole mutually and on the contrary tied up up, the copper shuttle is on the gun pole after tying up 1 turn, I run out whole body energy to return a to accept, Sun Ce feels a strongly and wants to seize a gun from him,Facebook.Once his hands use a strength and yell a , on standing a gun pole, then to oneself's direction fiercely one Ye, on the contrary lend this want will I of the weapon Duo pass by.
Feel he make an effort a time to pretty grow a gun, I stole to smile, right hand a loose, unexpectedly released the control strength to the copper shuttle.Ha ha, be like two people in the tug-of-war, both parties all at the time of using to make an effort, if the one party suddenly loosens a hand, what kind of situation will that other party be?Will fall off the head break a blood.At present of Sun Ce ate suffering like this, he while recalling to grow a gun with all strength, I am it happened that to give up all energies completely, if the tug-of-war is general, his strength dint is used empty, long gun a while return in the past, his body also planted fiercely and backward right away.
The eye sees Sun Ce's body backward the Yang go, all over have no take precautions against display in front of me, I tiny tiny a smile in, left hand iron ball flicked go out, on snow add frost sort ground is in his Ma Tou's top so a knock, frighten of war horse fiercely a face upward courageously hoof, just sat Sun Ce who keep the body and swayed sway, iron ball after knocking Ma Tou for a while don't recall, but lent dint up, a while tie up at Sun Ce's better arm up, at the same time, already from the copper shuttle of slippery bottom of gun pole again fly to the place of Sun Ce's Bo neck.
Sun Ce too late makes too many adjustments, the simply right hand grasps toward the rope that flies toward Bo neck, and the left hand long gun isn't carefree either, ties up the rope of better arm on one's own initiative.He incredibly wants to grasp my weapon.He where know, his this time action is exactly what I beg it not get, lightly smile 1, flying toward him the copper shuttle of Bo strength has been already taken back and changes a direction to tie up to go to his waist, while iron ball carries a to put out strength and then wants to escape from from his better arm.
How Sun Ce is willing to give up release to come to hand of rope, also tie up no matter toward his copper shuttle between the waists, the simply hands held tight to tie up in the rope on the gun pole and made an effort toward pull in his bosom.I am intentionally surprised to shout a , again the dead dead bite at lips, the hands put out strength the another head of that the Ye lives a rope and do a dead life to stand don't make him pull past appearance.But Sun Ce's energy is bigger than me, my body along with his make an effort an anteversion, connect person's taking a horse be pulled by him to slowly close to to him.Sun Ce looking at me to die the dead stand don't make him pull past appearance, the corner of mouth peeps out a silk satisfiedly smiling face, imitate Buddha is saying, I know that you will lose to me like this.
Wait I to be quickly pulled to arrive nearby by him, two Ma Tous who fight a horse completely huddled together, I suddenly on smiling, Sun Ce Yi is surprised, haven't completely responded to come over, the strength of my whole body has been already unloaded to go, the hands release a rope at the same time.Sun Ce another strength dint are used empty, than just and more miserably, the body fiercely fluttered for a while, he can follow strength Yang to the rear live body by control not to plant to dismount.I wait a moment, on clipping to fight a horse, fight a horse forward on jumping, I am at the right moment located in his body side, the Yang in luck waits after him, the right hand is made an effort a Ye to still tie up he rope between the waists, the his positive desire is steady to live of the body be again forward pulled a to plant, left hand habitual ground the balance that grasp bridle to want to stabilize body.His action nature is in my calculation, Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment