Monday, November 26, 2012

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com also no wonder that

The man compares my gold although Long Wei almost, compare with with common soldier, that can all with a be 100 of good soldier!They are cleared by me to bowl out now, heart all shockedly at the same time also matchless lose, all feel what important thing oneself lost.
Certainly want to count most shockedly yellow respect first, he absolutely didn't thought of my gold Long Zhen Yuan will thus severe, body place pressure in of he has to control breath whole body too very the spirit of yin and yang resist the spirit of my great king with all strength, in mind thought of at the same time:Seem up see wrong, person like this who can can also resist, afraid of teacher to came probably ability with he a fight a height.Hey Hey, if he knows that I haven't used a true dollar of 10% now, perhaps he wants to be shocked on the spot to faint!Is first similar to Huang Jing, other can also stop of the soldier also all resist the spirit of my great king with all strength and all disappeared now to the heart of my slight at first and slowly became an awe, certainly, among them fear my composition mostly.Stand don't be subjected to influence at my after death old daddy and snow maple, old daddy this time can open eyes, just truely felt my strong and terrible, however is more is a surprise, he is understand his own son, know that I can't do the affair of any sorry nation and Xuan Yuan son people.
I slowly promote to true dollar nearly 10%, but the pressure of the spirit of great king become to double long, the government troops canning not away with continuously falls down drive I send to in addition to field, more than ten minutes after, also leave the time of more than 2,100 persons, I take back a true dollar, the spirit of great king immediately disappears.These people feel a burst of easy, mental defense line a flabby, include Huang Jing first all tired get the Tan sit to in the ground.But see my scathing vision, and then signed a horse to stand, eyes put light ground to looking at me and seem to stare at a treasure to hide.I put the voice a little bit more friendly to say as far as possible:"Now you already drive choose into special kind reaction troops, the country of Xuan Yuan will with you but proud!"Together these government troopses voice should arrive:"Protect Xuan Yuan, cause death endlessly!"I turn again head to say towards the person being eliminated:"You can return to our own troops and waited until to retire from the army, person can go to CS City to seek one to call the ambition in week truly, say to is what I introduce, he will arrange yours."Once the soldier whom these are eliminated listen to, remaining of disappointment again pleased top tip of brow, inwardly don't already rejoice.
I in brief declared 12 to after having something to do with training order declare to dismiss and let the soldier respectively took a rest, early in the morning tomorrow then start training.I then stayed Huang Jing first down, took snow maple and old daddy to return to a soldier department and negotiated the matter that the troops draws up,Beats by Dre BMW.Certainly snow maple wants to take part in of, because I want to let she temporarily make military instructor.Want the government troopses tomorrow see snow maple, this beauty incredibly is a military instructor, don't know their meeting what ocean mutually, ha ha.


Chapter 40 accepts to take Huang Jing first


Arrive at a soldier department, Huang Jing takes first I arrive at already to the teacher office that I ready to.After falling, I looking at Huang Jing to say first:"There is no outsider now, I want to ask you, you intend how to draw up this more than 2000 persons."Huang Jing tooks a look snow maple first, some unable to decide.I smiled to smile:"Trust.This beauty is my fiancee Wu Xue Feng, country remarkable talent set senior clerk,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, Wu Lao, of Anne bureau's granddaughter is also the military instructor that I exclusively bring."Snow maple listens to me so on saying, some blush with shames.But Huang Jing first but very embarrassed, took a look snow maple, also have some to doubt my words, he thinks too frail to stand a gust of wind appearance of snow maple, how can be competent the military instructor of special forces one job?Again say top also have no this preparation ah.But proceed from courtesy, Huang Jing still keeps saying to snow maple first:"This, this, , hello, sister-in-law!"The snow maple Chen Nu saw my one eye to Huang Jing first a nod:"Yellow eldest brother good!"Father may be to blame me to brusquely introduce snow maple, some appearances of animations, I then set up for don't see, wait Huang Jing first of continuation.
Huang Jing first and in brief introduced the arrangement of top:Originally the nation prepares to respond this special kind that the troops is divided into ten groups, each group 200 people are or so, train on paying comprehensive battle troops, Be a pay strange soldier can be competent some task of being unexpected veries by having special period.And the nation provides to the material of this troops had better, the most advanced weapon and list soldier battle equipments.For starting to keep secret to see, therefore be outward called Jing troops especially, establish the tallest commanding officer teacher a ,Beats by Dre Electroplating, that was me;Secondly is pair the teacher is two, respectively is my old daddy and Huang Jing first;Then is a big captain 10;Each big brigade is again divided into ten squads, each squad is 20 people, establish squad to grow a se jobs is decided by me.This is matching my meaning, but I want give snow maple Anne post, so I say first to Huang Jing:"The underneath in the pair teacher still wants a total military instructor of Anne and lets snow maple serve as.This is my request, you can quickly upward noodles reaction, now is a noon, in the evening I will your reply!"
Huang Jing has some first to difficultly looking at me, the old daddy also says in the part:"Your boy knows blind Chan and, which want an officer for oneself person!"Snow maple also means to say what, be stopped by me.I smiled to smile to say:"Old daddy isn't that I want to want an officer for snow maple, but snow maple completely can be competent this post."My seeing yellow to respect doesn't believe first of appearance, have intention to arouse him:"Look yellow pair the teacher don't believe the ability of snow maple, also no wonder that, you have never experienced the effort of snow maple."Huang Jing is more getting shocked more first, because from as I am sending out the spirit of great king, Huang Jing thought first that I am the superior of sky class, in his eyes, only then the superior of sky class can send out the vehemence of such fearfulness.In fact, current of I have already canned not measure with the grade.Because is every when the thou martial arts self-discipline attains ground class, can refrain from rash action vehemence, conceal to ownly fix for, only Class higher talented person can discover.Snow maple now already breakthrough ground class, sky class, absolute being class and saint class, whole body already 90% near energies turn, the brain area development also comes to a 85% or so, have already canned not make sure her Class, because snow maple has already come to an eternal state, even if the meat body disappears, as long as the absolute being reads not to disappear, at most become unreal of body, can also re- acquire body under the suitable condition, don't even say I thus of super existence.And Huang Jing first now even the ground class didn't also attain, how can looking at weak snow maple of surface again be the surprise not!?
The old daddy listens to me more say more wide of the mark, some angry:"You boy blah what, does snow maple have the ability competence the military instructor?The yellow pair teacher is a whole army first superior!"Snow maple sees father getting angry and quickly saying:"Father, you don't listen to him talking nonsense!Do I still need to be responsible for the work of school!"I am still beaming with smiles, looking at father to say:"Liked an old daddy, you went home first.Snow maple and I lived in the soldier department.I want to measure the matter that the troops train all of a sudden with yellow eldest brother very good company tonight."The old daddy knows that the affair that I am probably still different from wants to inquire Huang Jing first, he is present I also not talk, so stand:"Your boy asks the business of troops to the yellow pair teacher more, don't letter rave!"Finish saying to turn round to leave.
After old daddy walks, I took a look Huang Jing with embarrassed look to say first:"If I know that the yellow eldest brother doesn't believe me, so intend to let snow maple and Huang the eldest brother ratio take a shot."Huang Jing stood a while first and in anger said to me:"Seeing to teacher king was to have regard for me too much!That is all right, I report to higher level now, and the claim adjusts to leave!"See to Huang Jing first is think I intentionally make it lively for him, wanted to rush through him to walk.Snow maple is pretty much difficult in the part, didn't know what good, a strength ground passes a look in the eyes for me, the meaning is to make me stop committing tomfoolery.I signal hint snow maple to trust, and then say first to Huang Jing:"The yellow eldest brother doesn't have to be angry, I am to have regard for yours very much!Ha ha, a superior who attains ancient force too very and turns in really and falsely, but disallow to easily appear emotion motion!"
Huang Jing first and dumbstruckly looking at me, he anyway didn't thought of that I will know his to fix for the degree that attains what kind.But, now he already has some to believe that snow maple can be competent this troops' military instructor, because my fix in order to make him have to thought of, snow Feng may be the superior of ground class, the reason is to be like my so young person if attain a sky class superior, so must be some fortuitouses, or is higherly practice moral teachings as me Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment